1. The Company will notify the User at any time regarding necessary matters online or via any means the Company deems appropriate.
2. The notices described in the preceding clause shall take effect the moment the content of the notice is made available online.
3. In the event the Company deems it necessary to notify or contact the User, it shall be assumed that contact can be made by e-mail or through the other contact information registered by the User.
2. The Users are only permitted to use the Service under the Android OS / iOS conditions presented separately by the Company as supported device. Additionally, Company shall not guarantee support for the Service on all kinds of Android OS / iOS devices.
3. The Users shall be obliged to bear any and all expenses necessary to prepare the device and communication means necessary for using the Service. Furthermore, the Users shall be obliged to undertake the security measures necessary for the use of the Service.
4. The Service shall be used within the scope of the data transfer rate of the telecommunications provider of the mobile device registered by the User. In addition, the User shall bear the responsibility for any charges resulting from the use of the Service.
2. In addition to the above, by using the Service, Users represent and warrant that they are persons over the age at which consent to disclose user information can be individually given (this means 13 years or older for those in America, and between 13 and 16 in the EU, depending on the member country. Additionally, for those outside America or the EU, this shall mean the age at which such country recognizes individual consent to disclose personal information).
3. The User shall be responsible for any consequence resulting from using the Service and any action (including acquisition acts such as downloading contents to change icons and/or the screen of a device) made when using the Service.
5. In using the Service, the User should confirm the device operation verification beforehand.
The User shall be obliged to promptly confirm the contents of the notices from the Company as prescribed in Articles 3 and 4.
When using the Service, the User shall not commit the following acts:
2. Act by the User of entering false information as well as acts likely to result thereto during the use of the Service.
3. Acts in violation of the law as well as acts likely to result thereto.
4. Criminal activities, acts that lead to criminal activities, as well as acts likely to result thereto.
5. Acts contrary to public order and customs as well as acts likely to result thereto.
6. Acts to obtain any unfair advantage by using the Service.
7. Acts for the purpose of profit through the Service or related to the Service as well as acts that may result thereto.
8. Acts that infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, or any other intellectual property rights of the Company, other users, or a third party as well as any act that may result to such infringements.
9. Distribution of any and all data contained within +HOME in any service other than +HOME.
10. Acts relating to falsification, modification, or erasure, in whole or in part, of the Service and any information contained therein as well as any act that may result thereto.
11. Sending harmful information including computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
12. Deliberately imposing a load on the Service.
13. Bypassing, cancelling, neutralizing, or other acts of circumvention in relation to the technical measures placed by the Company in order to protect the contents of the Service.
14. Acts such as decoding, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering applications provided by the Service.
15. Acts that interfere with the normal operation or damage the network system as well as actions that may result thereto.
16. Acts that contribute to any of the aforementioned items as well as any act that may result thereto.
17. Any act deemed inappropriate by the Company in addition to the aforementioned items.
1. The User shall accept that all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights relating to designs, characters, images, software, and other content related to the Service created by the Company (hereafter referred to as Content) are within the sole ownership of the Company.
2. The User shall not duplicate, transfer, loan, translate, modify, reproduce, publicly transmit, distribute, publish, use in sales, or for any other reason use the Content without the express prior consent of the Company.
This Service includes some paid contents and/or features. Usage fees, basis of accrual, calculation methods, etc., are as decided by the Company.
1. If the User is using the paid Service, payment shall be made via any means approved by the Company.
2. The User shall pay the amount to be paid to the Company based on the Company's calculation methods as well as the proportionate amount of the applicable tax in accordance with the payment conditions separately determined by the User's credit card company or other financial institution.
3. In the event of a dispute regarding a debt between the User and the User's credit card company or other financial institution, the dispute shall be resolved between the parties concerned and the Company shall not be liable in any way.
4. The User shall acknowledge that the Company shall not return to the User any charges for pay services for any reason once the User has paid for the services.
The Company may make changes to the content of the Service without prior notice to the User.
1. The Company may suspend this Service temporarily for any of the following reasons without prior notice to the User:
1. Regular or emergency server, equipment, maintenance, etc.
2. If the Service can no longer be provided due to fire, power failure, etc.
3. If the Service can no longer be provided due to a natural disaster such as an earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, or tsunami.
4. If the Service can no longer be offered due to war, riot, mayhem, strike, or other such disturbances.
5. Any event wherein the Company deems it necessary to temporarily interrupt the Service for operational or technical reasons.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User or other persons due to the suspension or delay in the provision of this Service even if caused by any reason other than the items set forth in the preceding clause.
1. The Service is provided free for use and Company's obligations are limited only to providing and running the Service with the due care of a prudent manager so that the Users may use the Service. Therefore, the Company shall not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, applicability, usefulness, credibility, warranty of execution, no infringement, compatibility for specific purposes, compatibility with the specific tool, and any other matter with regards to the software, data, etc. provided by the Company and the data, etc. registered by third parties. Provided that the obligation of the Company specified in this clause has been fulfilled, the Company shall assume no liability and shall not offer compensation for damages incurred by the User through the use of the Service (including damages caused by any problem between the User and any third party) as well as damages incurred by the User or third parties due to the inability to use the Service.
2. The Company shall not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, reliability and safety in connection with the information (including advertisement) provided by the Company or the third party through the Service. In addition, the Company shall have no responsibility for any third party’s services which the Users access through the link displayed on the Service.
1. The Company may discontinue provision of all or part of the Service with prior notice online.
2. If the Company no longer provides the Service by following the procedure set forth in the preceding clause, the Company shall refuse claims for damages from the User or other persons associated with the discontinuation.
2. Request the User to hold a consultation (including alternative dispute resolution procedures) regarding any claim from a third party.
3. Request the modification or deletion of information transmitted or displayed by the User.
4. Request the deletion in whole or in part of information transmitted or displayed by the User, or place the information in a state where third parties cannot view it.
2. The User shall acknowledge that the provisions in Clause 1 of this article are not intended to impose an obligation on the Company to take those measures prescribed by it. In addition, in the event the Company takes the measures determined by it in Clause 1 of this article, the User shall exempt the Company from indemnification for the results of such measures.
3. Regarding the measures set forth in Number 4 of Clause 1 of this article, the User shall acknowledge that these measures will be carried out at the discretion of the Company without prior notice.
Last Revised: August 1, 2021